SimianExist

08 January, 2006

My Head...

... is throbbing like a tribal sacrificial drum roll.

Last night was Small Flatmate's 21st birthday party, and like all 21 year olds the aim was to get drunk. And we did. Splendidly.

Well, I did anyway...

Finger sitll hurts, so typing slowly.

Got some money so am going to buy a new stereo. Am planning to be Remarkably Middle Class and set stereo to wake me up to the dull drones of Radio Four or the more relaxing Classic FM.

Term starts tomorrow, and to no rhyme or reason I am taking a course that no one else is. Apart from French, I am doing Embryonic and Foetal Pathology...

I must have had devlopmental problems that led to masochism or my mum dropped me on the head when I was small.

Deliberately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home