SimianExist

24 December, 2005

Sleeplessness...

... and I'm longing for sleep to return.

I went to bed at 1.20 am after a manic present-wrapping session and ended it by wrapping myself in my duvet and falling asleep. Other half has now returned to the fold and instead of taking the opportunity to enjoy the comforts of a Bed-To-Myself my body and mind have other plans like staying awake until 10 am to Collect The Duck.

Anyway, apart from all this festive b*llocks, I am totally shattered and am looking forward to vegging out in front of the TV as one of my all time favourite movies has arrived!

Priscilla, Queen of the Desert.

Fabulous!

A somewhat sombre and reflective musing:

... anyway, people, come this Christmas let us enjoy the break, have fun and get drunk. But in between all the jollity let us spare a moment of thought for those less fortunate, and let us reflect on the year that has been. To a certain degree we all complain about how shite life is, but somewhere out there, there is someone who has given up hope of even wishing for a slice of the life that we have...

This Little Monkey is going to Bed, and will return after a few days in the wild.

*hic*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home