SimianExist

29 December, 2005

Time Goes By...

... So Slowly.

Madonna had it in one.

Just come off the phone to my friend the Duke. He's called the Duke simply because he is one. Great guy, great fun. We used to work together in the Ivory Tower where he'd often 'nip down to Starbucks' and roll in 4 days later. Surprising he never got the sack, but he was pretty damn good at his job.

Anyway, the Duke rang to see how I was doing. Pretty good I replied. He's got a present for me. What is it? I ask.

Its another Duck.

Not just any duck though, its the duck that I drunkenly asked for and forgot all about and got myself into a knicker-twisting frenzy when I realised I didn't have one. So as a result this duck is 4kgs in weight, complete with giblets and as far as I know, is a Happy Duck reared in the farmlands of France.

Great. I've now got to do this duck justice. Duck Confit, Duck l'Orange, and Duck Parmentier are some options. Perhaps Duck Flambé...

B*llocks, I knew I shouldn't have finished all that brandy.

Do you think the RSPCA would take in a Duck Complete with Giblets?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home