SimianExist

10 July, 2006

Its Oh So Quiet...

... All Over Town...

This morning has been somewhat dreamlike. The atmosphere is of a viscous nature, with everyone seeming to be floating by. Even the usual rush on the Tube seemed to be missing, and the carriages were less busy.

After a long time hugging OH and telling him to take care and to be good, I finally managed to prise myself away and make my way into work. In the office today its been quiet, quiet and looking to be quiet for the rest of the day.

Yesterday, after many weeks of planning and agonizing I finally managed to move all of my stuff into OH's flat. I've now taken over his lease whilst he's away and into the time when he gets back and onto Geneva. Many hours of cleaning and polishing and shifting furniture around, I have now managed to house most things apart from my clothes. I have so many clothes its not even funny.

The bedroom looks more like a clothes warehousethan a place to sleep in. Clothes are stacked on the chair, atop the wicker basket, atop the boxes, atop the piano and even on top of the wardrobe. I've got to do something about it, given that I've still got a suitcase in the living room. Apart from that most of my other stuff is all sorted out, and the stress is over.

Now, I just need to find a career...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home