SimianExist

13 March, 2006

I've Been Tagged...

... by my wonderful and lovely Blog Muse .

Problem is I'm not sure who to tag this to but I'll try anyway... This should be an eye-opener.

What were you doing ten years ago?

Ten years ago I was 15, so I think I must have been trying to be angst-ridden and trying to listen to 'hard' music like Bat Out of Hell and lots of Bon Jovi (hey, I lived in a remote country and music options were scarce). I wanted to paint my room black but was talked out of it after a Science lesson that said that black absorbed heat, which isn't a good idea when you live in a tropical country that is on the Equator... I think I was also going through my first skin-care regime with Clinique, recommended by my mother since her immortal words to me were 'beauty maybe only skin deep, but that's what people see first', so I dutifully stuck to the 3-step of Wash, Tone and Moisturise. I was also sitting my GCSE equivalents so was doing lots of work...


What were you doing one year ago?

One year ago I started the year with a new motto after breaking up with Bastard Ex. 'New Year, New Men' and it was also a caption for a Sunday Times Style spread with all the sexy actors and others. I was working part time as sub-secretary to the Under-Secretary to Lord Finicky... Met Other Half halfway through, had lots of fun, went to the gym lots, had a nice physique...

Five snacks you enjoy:
1. Houmous and Taramarsalata on crackerbread
2. Penguin bars
3. Soft-boiled eggs with buttery soldiers
4. Chicken wings
5. Olives stuffed with anchovies

Five songs to which you know all the lyrics:
1. Happy Birthday To You
2. Take Your Momma (Scissor Sisters)
3. Nothing Compares 2 U (Sinead O'Connor)
4. Pictures of You (The Cure)
5. Vogue (Madonna)

Five things you would do if you were a millionaire:
1. Set up a Foundation for Charity
2. Buy a country house in the South of France
3. Have a manicure every week
4. Go shopping
5. Travel to exciting 'Indiana-Jones' type places.


Five things you like doing:
1. Erm... *censored*
2. Writing
3. Eating
4. Taking long rambling walks
5. Finding fabulous new restaurants and pubs

Five things you would never wear again:
1. Body hugging black lycra top (I used to think I looked wonderfully sexy in it, mind you I was off my head so not much thinking involved)
2. Drakkar Noir
3. Hip-Hop trousers
4. Vests
5. Cheap costume jewellery (gave me a rash)

Five favourite toys:
1. My laptop
2. My handheld blender for making heavenly smoothies
3. My Shisha pipe (now broken though)
4. Scrabble set
5. Electric toothbrush

You're it!
Wulfweard the White

Mad Baggage

Not sure who else to tag...

I feel like the New Kid who doesn't know many people...

*wah*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home