SimianExist

07 February, 2006

I Am Waiting...

... for the phone to ring.

More specifically I am waiting for the receptionist at the clinic to ring me back after her promising to do so to book me in with the doctor so I can moan about this blasted flu that won't shift, and while I'm there I'll just make a few more observations about my internal or external workings which the doctor will then misdiagnose as something different and then prescribe me something that is totally useless.

I have so far been to see 5 doctors about a skin complaint. It takes the form of mild eczema, but I've been diagnosed with psoriasis, scabies, shingles, ectopic eczema, and dermatitis. All which would be very well if not for the fact that the creams that I am then given are all the bloody same. and I still get the occassional rash.

I'm not very happy at the moment. I need to get this sorted out quick.

*scratch scratch*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home