SimianExist

08 March, 2006

Papers are...

... coming out of my ears, nose and well, every other orifice at the moment.

Dissertation, 10k words.

type type type type.... type type type...

[coffee break]

type type type type... type type....

[cigarette break]

type type type.. delete delete delete

*sigh*

This is going to be a long few weeks and will be here sporadically. I wish my dissertaion would flow like my rambling thoughts on life. But such is doing a Science Degree and everything has to be so bloody precise.

PS. Few weeks ago I panicked and thought I'd sell my soul and do Law, but for those of you out there who gasped in incredulity, I am pleased to announce that my Bright Side has shone through and I'm going for an interview at a Medical School.

A Very Good One.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home