SimianExist

19 February, 2006

Do We Need Another Lawyer?

...

...

Okay, I've officially lost my motivation. This afternoon I am going to head to the gym to perform the ritual of re-motivating myself which includes lots of bench presses and running a couple of miles, sacrificing myself and my body in the hope that those bloody advisors in Glamour Magazine are right in that a Happy Body leads to a Happy Mind.

One of the things that I've been angsting over is my future. Following a very nice and polite letter from one of the universities I've applied to for medicine saying that I basically Wasn't Good Enough, I've lost all drive and motivation. The next thing was after seeing a Career's Advisor and being told that I wasn't really cut out to be a doctor anyway and should consider another industry...

So, I've been thinking long and hard and done the requisite readthroughs and made the enquiries and done more thinking, in which time my actions have been translated differently by everyone. Other Half thinks I've been uncommunicative and that I've been shutting him out, my flatmates think I've got the work bug and that I've just locked myself away working on stuff when I've been playing online games to focus, and others generally haven't heard from me at all.
To this, I apologise to everyone:

I am going to do Law.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home