SimianExist

06 October, 2008

Chill...

... in the air.

I've been slightly dejected by the fact that autumn has suddenly descended, and along with that the temperatures have plummeted into the low teens and even into single digits.

However, Saturday OH and I spent most of the day running around in Ingrid (our car) doing chores and grocery shopping in France. On the way back we decided to stop in an orchard and saw the beautiful brightly coloured apples hanging off the trees, and bought a whole load of different apples. So far, I've made juice and a strudel.

Then while we were standing in the orchard and took a deep breath of fresh air, the sun came out and when the clouds lifted, I saw the first snow on the tips of the mountains. Now I'm feeling all giddy about skiing now, but before that, we're going truffle hunting with a real life pig!

Pics on the apples and pigs to follow soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home