SimianExist

05 September, 2008

Merry Chr.... erm...

OH often jokes to people that I have the attention span of a gnat and I'm prone to the power of suggestion. He often demonstrates this by mentioning a certain type of food which will then have me obsessing over wanting to eat the aforementioned for a number of day, or until I find something else to sate my hunger.

Of course I always rise above it and deny it simply.

Until today.

I normally chat to Stornisse online during the day, and today whilst I was chatting to him I was flipping though the newspaper and saw an article on how Christmas ornaments were already on sale. So my mind started racing and before I could stop myself I was trawling through pages of Christmas ornaments and decorations, trying to decide what colour scheme OH and I should have for our first proper grown up apartment together, until I clicked on a particular page.

Which reminded me that HALLOWEEN was only 56 days away.

Then I realised perhaps I am prone to suggestions after all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home