SimianExist

14 August, 2008

Wistful moments...

In yesterday's meme, #27 reminded me of a song that I love but do not have. This is it below.

I remember first hearing it in my failed first year at uni (that's a long story but I dropped out and went back 3 years later) through a guy called T. Deadly sexy in that 'I don't give a shit about most things', tormented and bohemian, I fell in love with him, hook line and sinker. Although I was told repeatedly that he could never make the relationship work, I gritted my teeth and lied barefaced that I didn't care. 8 years on, the memory of him kissing me remains and I am still in love with him, but it is a romantic notion I entertain, rather than a reality I seek.

i hope this song moves you as much as it does me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home