SimianExist

18 September, 2008

Dating 101...

I've recently discovered craigslist, and it has been providing me with hours of amusement, especially the different dating requirements you can compare and contrast below, between gay men, and straight women. Behold:

***

(woman looking for men)

looking for my prince charming - 34

I want to be treated like a princess. over being used. i want a good hearted man who likes to have fun and who likes me for me. And knows how to treated a woman right.i like the outdoors like Fishing , motor sports. I espically like speedway love to go out to the pub or a nice restaurant.I dont like liars or cheaters and not into mind games . So if you are one of them dont bother me

Someone needs to see a therapist. Speedway love? I don't even want to know the euphemism there

***

(man for men)

London Hotel Monday Night, Bi Guy

Hi Guys

I am a good looking 35 year old english bi lad, in london for the night on monday looking for bi or married lads for fun.

I am 5ft 8, tanned good looking with a nice dick, pretty versatile. Will send pic on return. Lets organise something. American guys especially welcome.

See, no mind games here, or fishing. And he doens't mind being used. You don't have to fork out for a romantic dinner either.

***

(woman looking for men)

I am Pandora....

The darkness is death - we can speak, but we are not heard. We can scream but they turn their backs. We can run, but we cannot catch them. It is the dream where arms and legs won't work the way they should, and the air is too thick to breathe. Loved ones walk a mile ahead, forgetting to stop as we fall behind. This is the reality of the darkness. We are buried alive inside ourselves

She sounds terrifying. I wouldn't want to open her box.

***

(man for men)

Looking for guys with big nipples/into nip play - 27 (Central)

Post says it all. Looking for guys who like nipple play, stroking, licking ... mutual fun.

Also love guys with massive nips, the bigger the better. You can be any size or age as long as you have some nice tits to work on. Chub guys always seem to have the biggest nips and I love to work em.

The pics posted with this reminded me of the story of the Tinderbox , with each pic the nipples got bigger and bigger. From saucer-sized to hubcaps.


***

(woman looking for men)

Good Christian woman for a good Christian man

Christian men need only apply. I’m an attractive woman who’s looking for more than just a date. I’d love if I could find a respectable gentleman who knows how to have fun out with friends, but also enjoys staying home and having a romantic night in.

Her idea of fun sounds like reading the scriptures and playing Scrabble in Latin.

***

(man for men)

Wanna talk dirty?

Let's have an e-mail chat and get each other off using our words.

My stats:
American
white
19 y/o
5 feet 4 inches
140 lbs
blonde hair
blue eyes
small but thick cock

Maybe the Christian woman can teach him abstinence.

I ventured into the realms of online dating once, way before I met OH or even the few boyfriends before. Let me tell you something, 8 years ago online dating was almost Victorian in manner.

Or perhaps I was looking on the wrong websites...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home