SimianExist

20 February, 2008

Exciting Things...

... in my life:

- I have discovered muesli without raisins.

- I have discovered Nescafe Italian Roast in refill packs.

- I have bought a fabulous new set of pots from WMF that were on sale. They are the best cooking pots I have owned to date.

- I have found a good fish counter so I will eat more fish from now on.

- I bought some edible glitter to make fairy cakes.

- My boss has asked me to help myself to the Aqua de Parma sets we have in the office. I will be smelling like a boudoir soon.

- Stornisse sent me a USB key with lots of Eurotrashy music on it, and I am totally in love with this song called Trendy Discotheque by PayTV.



The lyrics are wonderfully over the top, and I now make my way across the park to them, pouting and lip synching along. It is somewhat, empowering, if you know what I mean.

Speaking of over-the-top and empowering, I finally found closure with one of my ex flatmates from when I lived in the Ivory Tower. She was an absolute nightmare that made me really miserable and made me feel unwelcome in my own flat. When I announced I was moving out, she took it upon herself to pack up all my things into unlabled boxes, a whole month before I was due to leave. That really pissed me off.

Anyway, the Gay German flatmate I used to have is still living in the Ivory Tower, and still has the Bitch from Hell there as well. Over some petty incident involving a cloths horse which I have left behind for him, she was making him miserable as well. To that he emailed me and asked me to clarify who it belonged to, as she had decided that it was the property of the flat, and hence left all her undesirables hanging on it and generally being selfish. So, I wrote an email telling her that it actually belonged to me, and that I had given it to Gay German.

She send me a really cutting message back, asking me what the point was. So, given that (a) I do not live in London anymore, (b) haven't had a chance to vent my frustration at her, and (c) don't give a f*ck about what she thinks, sent her an email with colourful language that has made me feel lots better.

Catharsis is a wonderful thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home