SimianExist

21 March, 2006

Woohoo, Another Même...

Stole this from Random Bovine. Why? Because I'm bored.

Ten Things About Me
  1. I radiate extreme amounts of body heat
  2. I like cooking but can't always be bothered
  3. I once checked myself into rehab after I'd been doing too many drugs and was on the drink way too much
  4. I like to sing in different languages because it disguises the fact that you don't have the proper accent to speak the language properly anyway
  5. I like watching movies on silent and then making up the dialog as I go along
  6. I once ate too many space cookies and lost 4 days of time
  7. When I was 7, I stuck my fingers into a lamp bulb socket and flew halfway across the room
  8. It's a bit of a chore having to remember to eat healthily all the time
  9. I'm attached to my wonderful hairdresser/therapist
  10. I like buying funky underwear from H&M

Ten of my Heroes

  1. Batman (Christian Bale version)
  2. Deng Xiao Ping
  3. My Mum
  4. Nigella Lawson
  5. Tom Ford
  6. Sir Magdi Yacoub
  7. Professor Tipu Aziz
  8. Jeremy Paxman
  9. Alexander the Great
  10. King Kong (there's got to be a monkey in there...)
Ten Great Movies You Should Watch
  1. The Shawshank Redemption
  2. Priscilla, Queen of the Desert
  3. Shadowlands
  4. Muriel's Wedding
  5. Strictly Ballroom
  6. Crash
  7. The Heart is Deceitful Above All Things
  8. Remains Of The Day
  9. King Kong
  10. Who's Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?

Ten Books You Should Read

  1. The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle, Haruki Murakami
  2. The Kitchen God's Wife, Amy Tan
  3. Dry, Augusten Bourroughs
  4. The Little Prince, Antoine de St Exupery
  5. The Art Of War, Sun Tzu
  6. The Great Gatsby, F Scott Fitzgerald
  7. Vile Bodies, Evelyn Waugh
  8. Memoirs Of A Geisha, Arthur Golden
  9. Kafka On The Shore, Haruki Murakami
  10. Take One Young Man, Vivien Kelly


Now its your turn, but let me know as I'm nosy and would like to check out the results...
Kitchen Witch, Brummie/FastFingers, Arbroath, She Weevil, Rain and anyone else I've left out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home