SimianExist

20 March, 2006

Oh la la...

... I have my French Orals tomorrow.

Other Half is still away and so I can't practise my verb conjugations and negations with him, and to be frank I was a bit pissed off with him for not bovvering to ring and say hello. Excuse: It's too expensive.

So skint Monkey here desperately wanting to know that Other Half hasn't lost himself on Safari or being chewed to a pulp by mosquitoes picks up the phone and rings Kenya to speak to him. Brief chat and 2 minutes later I have to hang up before I end up spending my next Student Loan instalment on Telewest.

Cheeky sod has the audacity to ask me why I didn't get a phonecard instead.

*fuming in frustration*

I just hope he gets the message and brings me back Duty Free from all the money he has saved from not ringing me...

Dissertation Update: I now have most of my references typed up before I fine tune the rest, and they're the worst to type up, so.. many numbers 4ND l0ts of 'comma's' and punctuation marks..:?!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home