SimianExist

04 March, 2008

Monday Choons

Okay, its not technically Monday and this is ripped from Stornisse, but the sheer gayness and schlagerfest that this song represents is all too much to keep to myself.



In other Marmoset related news: i've been busy with studies and work. Also, I had a very bizzare dream last night. I was at a brilliant art exhibition where the paintings started to melt away to reveal really horrid images, then the artist was taken to prison, and while the gallery was being cleared out I had a massive argument with my sister and then I decided to convert the gallery into a stage for Cher's newest single, and it was being filmed in a gothic style setting, for which I was going to make black silk curtains, then I found myself in the kitchen making squid ink pasta and my pasta just wouldn't roll thinly enough.

Luckily I woke up in time before I totally lost it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home