SimianExist

18 November, 2007

A Blinding Return To Form...

... or more aptly: Confessions of a Twenty Something Soon-To-Be Expat.

About slightly over a year ago Other Half moved over to the Land of Hidden Nazi Gold. As a result I was determined to give up life in London and join him one way or another, but then we settled into our respective routines and enjoyed for the best part of a year clocking up airmiles and generally existing on weekends and rants on the mobile phone which worked out quite expensive.

Also, I was reluctant having started a promising role in the city with a blue-blood firm and although the general atmosphere was jolly and not to mention the total un-PCness of it all, I decided to keep my head down and blog about it once I was comfortable enough to handle it in my stride. As it happens in the Square Mile, people get hired and fired more times than it takes to churn out Chavs in Chavland.

Anyway, long story short, I have been made redundant. Slightly painful story but in the event I've managed to secure a fabulous job where Other Half lives, and after 2 and a half fabulous years we're going to be living together.

Watch this space for more posts, both of life abroad as well as snippets from my former life in London.

Behold: Simian exists once more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home