SimianExist

18 April, 2006

Oh My Goodness...

... Kalms didn't work for me last night.

Since I've been taking the magic pills I've been sleeping soundly. Last night however was a different matter. I woke at 4 am in a cold sweat from the following dream:

I was walking down the corridor towards the Departmental Office to hand in my lovely bound copies of my dissertation. Black leather folders, discreet embossed initials on the bottom right corner.

Then I tripped.

And the dissertations flew out o my hands and onto the floor. I picked myself up and dusted myself off, then walked over to retrieve the (still) nicely bound copies.

But when I picked them up I saw bits dropping out of them. And then I realised in horror that the impact of the booklets with the floor must have dislodged all the words and diagrams within. And they were trickling out.

No, now they were pouring out.

And then I was left with two useless (but still pretty) leather folders with empty pages, with all my hard work in a pile on the floor. In an Absolute Mess.

I looked at my watch: I had 5 minutes to hand in my dissertation. And I was supposed to assemble the whole thing back together again, letter by letter, like some sort of masochistic timed Scrabble game.

Then I woke up.

*sigh*

I wonder if Kalms make Kalms Maxi Plus?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home