SimianExist

27 May, 2008

The Cooking...

... shall commence.

I know that I have promised to put a few more cooking posts up, but with exam preparation under way and the weather having gone all humid and stormy, it seems to have slipped my mind and I only remember it after I see the finished product on the plate as I'm about to eat it. Also, I'm trying to achieve some balance in content as I don't want to end up writing a food blog solely (which I may be prone to, given the gourmand that I am) so I'll intersperse the food prep posts and perhaps do one a fortnight or one a month during busier times.

So far I've prepared a few dishes which are quite picture friendly (Okonomiyake, fish tacos) and now I've jolted my memory I'll post tonights dinner preparation over the next few days. I think we're meant to be having lamb kebabs tonight, made from scratch.

Watch this space.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home