SimianExist

13 March, 2008

Kafka-esque...

I've been thinking about this the last few times I've been eating a particular sandwich. I am a bit of an odd person given that I like to open my sandwich to discern what constituents it is made out of, or when I am eating I have, according to OH, a very surgical manner of dissecting my food and eating things somewhat in rotation.

Anyway, to get to the point, this particular sandwich is of the chicken variety. It is shredded (the chicken) and blended with a herb mayonnaise, and a few slices of tomato. And here's where the Kafka-esque moment arises: it also has slices of hard-boiled egg.

Now, am I alone in thinking there is something terribly sadistic about eating the layer, and the layee? It boggles the mind to be biting into something while having that eternal question 'which came first, the chicken or the egg?' playing around in your head, while you're contemplating the merry-go-round possibilities of egg-chicken, chicken-egg and realising you only have 30 mins to put your mind at rest.

I would like some feedback...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home