SimianExist

02 May, 2006

Ooh...

... presents!!!

So far, I have had lots of text messages, some cards and even a few presents for my birthday which was yesterday.

The day before, Other Half took me out for dinner and we had a very nice Tapas meal which is always fun because you get to share lots of different things and drink lots of nice red Rioja. The over the mentioned that I wanted to get some Tobacco Flower from Fresh. OH went up to Selfridges yesterday to look for it, but unfortunately the Fresh concession was closed... So he bought me Miller Harris instead, which is so much more beautiful and woody... But now I feel a bit guilty because its rather expensive. Although he was toying with the idea of picking up some Creed which is the ultimate fragrance but that costs the earth, and frankly smells a bit like horse manure.

Two exams down and four more to go... I'm so tired I think I'm going to have a little lie down before I carry on revision. After this I'm going to have a massive birthday bash to celebrate 3 years of missing out on birthdays since I started back at University.

Feel free to wish me Happy Belated Birthday.

*smiles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home